Non-Resident Property Owners
Peter J Freuler, Jr., P.A., C.P.A. advocates careful, proactive tax planning strategies for individuals and families who own property in Florida. As a real estate accounting professional and tax advisor we can help you save considerable money on your taxes while making sure you are compliant will all current U.S. tax laws.
We understand that each situation is unique so we take the time to understand how a variety of elements can affect your tax liability, then devise a plan to ensure you never pay more than you owe. We offer assistance with U.S. estate taxes, FIRPTA compliance, entity selection, Florida tangible property reporting requirements and more. We'll clearly explain all your options to help you get the most out of your investment so you can benefit from your property for years to come. Call 407-847-6600 now to learn more.
Our Real Estate Accounting Services for Non-Resident Property Owners Includes:
- Strategic tax planning
- Outsourced accounting management
- Outsourced bookkeeping
- Lease analysis and review
- Rent roll preparation and posting
- Analyze and apply cash receipts to tenant accounts receivable
- Accounts payable review and general ledger accounting
- Ensuring compliance with management contracts
- Monthly and quarterly accruals
- Individual tax identification number (ITIN) and employer identification number (EIN) applications
- Ensure tax elections made to receive lower income tax rates on rental income and capital gains.
- Assistance with income tax withholding when selling real estate (FIRPTA compliance)
- Assistance with U.S. estate taxes and reducing U.S. estate tax burden.
- Assistance with expedited IRS approval on withholding when selling real estate (FIRPTA compliance)
- Assistance with partnership/LLC withholding on profit and possibly mitigating cash flow impact.
- Assistance with entity selection and U.S. tax consequences.
- Assistance with Florida tangible property reporting requirements.