Accounting for Commercial Property Management Companies
Commerical property management companies deal with a unique set of real estate accounting issues, but Peter J Freuler, Jr., P.A., C.P.A. can help. We offer tax minimization strategies, comprehensive financial reporting, accounting, and reliable business advisory services to commercial property managers.
We have the real estate industry experience required to accurately determine which tax deductions you qualify for, and will develop a comprehensive plan to limit your tax liability. We’ll ensure your real estate business is keeping the proper tax records and taking advantage of all the available credits allowed under current IRS guidelines.
Our real estate accounting and tax services are offered at reasonable rates to residential and commercial property managers throughout Orlando. Find out how we can help you by requesting a free consultation through our website.
Our Accounting Services for Commerical Property Managers Include:
- Outsourced bookkeeping
- Audit and assurance services
- 1031 exchange strategies
- Cash flow analysis
- Strategic tax planning
- Business formation
- Tax deferral transactions
- QuickBooks set-up and training
- Passive activity deductions
- Property valuations
- Lease analysis and review
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Rent roll preparation and posting
- Analyze and apply cash receipts to tenant accounts receivable
- Accounts payable review and general ledger accounting
- Financial statement preparation and review
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Ensuring compliance with management contracts
- Monthly and quarterly accruals
Request a free initial consultation today through our website to learn more about our accounting services for commercial property manager, or call us at 407-847-6600.